Weekly Finish #3: Rams NFL Team Quilt

Rams NFL Team Quilt
 

Finished Size: 74" x 98"


I made this quilt for my daughter's January birthday.  She requested it after seeing the one I made for my son-in-law that I posted about here.




The pattern is "1st and 10" from McCall's Quilting and is free.  Click here for a pattern to make this quilt.  It was so fast and easy to make!


The quilting design is Touchdown, an E2E design from Urban Elementz.  The footballs, helmets, and stars are perfect.


The backing is a mottled blue which nicely shows off the quilting design. And a label completes the quilt!


My daughter lives in Kentucky so I will have to ship it via UPS.  I wish I could hand deliver it but it's not in the stars for now.


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. That is a very striking quilt, great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like snuggling under a special quilt while rooting for the home team. The pattern you selected showcases the novelty fabric and the E2E design is such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic finish! Your daughter will feel wrapped in love whenever she uses it, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter must be thrilled. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful! She's simply going to love this. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops