Weekly Finish...Or Not: Quilters Stand for Ukraine Top


I made this quilt top from Pat Sloan's Quilters Stand for Ukraine pattern. And, I previously made two small wall hangings with one block and posted about each here and here.    

Each block measures 18" and the top has 12 blocks.  The center star is made from fabric with a sunflower print, the sunflower being the national flower of Ukraine.  I'm not sure if I will add a border, but for now, it's in my "to be quilted" pile.

It is the 9th top I've made so far in 2023.


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops