Weekly Finish...Or Not: Forest Fusion 8" Simple Hearts

 

This quilt top is the start of the third quilt I've made using the Simple Hearts free pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew.

33" x 35"

This is the first one I made back in 2021 using fabrics from my stash.  It is a small wall hanging and I posted about it here.

52" x 60" - 49 blocks

I made this second quilt last year and posted about it here.  The hearts are 6" and the fabric is the Foresta Fusion collection by Art Gallery Fabrics.  I love it and gifted it to my dear cousin earlier this year.

I made my 3rd quilt top with 8" hearts and used the same Forest Fusion fabric collection which I just love.  There are 42 blocks in a 6 x 7 layout and straight setting.  I do wish, however, that I had off-set the hearts as I did on my previous quilts since I'm liking that setting better. 

This is the 5th finished top for 2023 and will be added to my growing pile of tops to be quilted.


I'm happy to join these linky parties.  Be sure to visit them to see what other quilters are sharing.
Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops