First Finished Quilts of 2022: Charity Quilts for Project Linus #1-#8

Finally got around to finishing the stack of 8 baby quilt tops I made last year which I posted about here and here.

The pink and blue baby quilts measure on average 40" x 49" and were the first ones I quilted on my new Handiquilter Moxie.



This is a close-up of the fabric I used.  I fell in love with it when I found it several years ago at a discount fabric store.  I bought several yards of each color with no pattern in mind except that I would make baby quilts to donate.  I just couldn't resist these adorable animals.  

I made these two kids' quilts with a Mickey Mouse print that had been in my stash for a while.  I used the Warm Wishes pattern and they each measure 39" x 49".  The backing on one has a bright balloon print and the other has a colorful crayon print.  And, I used an E2E balloon quilting design.


I'm adding the stack of these 8 quilts to the 3 I finished last year and hopefully, I can find the time soon to deliver these to the drop-off site.


If you'd like to see more quilting goodness and see what others are up to, please visit the following which I'm linking up to: 

Until next time ... 
Be happy and keep on quilting!

Comments

  1. Wow Carol you are really humming along! I can see why you fell in love with that cute fabric. Looks like your Moxie is working out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilts and so generous of you to make so many! So colourful and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Fold and Turn Coasters

Weekly Finish #13: Halloween No Point Stars 2020

Weekly Finish...Or Not: Shoo Fly & Vintage Inspired Churn Dash Tops